From:
"Charles E. Comer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:55:59 -0400
I'm sorry ,
 I didn't mean to inflect a bad tone on the Paleo group.
I'm doing research on Dr Walfords 120 year Diet,  Caloric restriction with high nutritional content, (i.e.) lots of minerals and vitamins.

The Paleo diet sounds valid except, we are not neanderthalensis , nor are we Cro-Magnon .

But hey If your happy and you know it clap your hands

good night all

spear the mamoth before he spears you