From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:09:50 -0500
Todd - for one I am a factoid junky if there is such a thing and would
love to give you specific numbers. However, I can't and am not sure if
that is possible. Here is a link for you though to read if interested.
http://www.dadamo.com/knowbase/PATHbase/pathbase.cgi  and search.

>>>You may not be telling anyone how to eat, but your comments could
certainly be construed as advising type As to avoid red meat.  Such
advice, to be taken seriously, should be based on sound evidence.<<<

I don't think it needs anymore evidence  to be taken seriously then your
comments about feeling well eating red meat, which of course anyone
visiting here who are interested in this "diet" take it as an OK "for me
too". Would you take the responsibility for that person if he/she has
gotten ill down the road simply because they are different from you?

I am telling Os and Bs to eat meat. Do I need to prove anything with
that statement?

How about the suggestion that one should only eat organically? Or that
grass fed meat should be consumed only.

One man's medicine is another one's poison. It is as simple as that.

Btw, MEDLINE is an excellent scientific resource for blood type and
disease kind of info.

Being an A who has taken responsibility for his own health since the age
of 18, I can tell you that I have done it all. Even BODYOPUS (a few of
you should recognize it). Eaten 350gr of protein daily at 210lbs with 8%
body fat. No red meat though. Being Hungarian I was raised on it though
along with lots of lard and pork etc...  I see what my family is dying
off of prematurely (and others - more then you would care to know about)
yet I have not been to a doctor as of now (I am 40). Knowing what my
body was designed to use as fuel was one of the greatest gifts I have
ever received.

I know I didn't satisfy your curiosity but this will have to do. Need to
get back to work.

Thomas

ABO Specifics Inc. - http://www.foodforyourblood.com