From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:18:44 +1100
>his site, click on Shields-Up! and get an education in web security.

FWIW, I have read a scathing report if this software from the editor of
the NTbugtraq mailing list -- who should know about this sort of thing!

I will agree that Google rocks, though :)

Ob-paleo... all the discussion about green tea has rekindled my tea
drinking. I'm back to a two-pot-a-day habit, and in the evening (I stop
drinking tea ad about 2pm so the caffeine doesn't keep me awake) I am
noticing mood swings, and a general feeling of depression. The depression
seems to be the exact opposite to the buzz received from the caffeine and
other stimulants in the tea. I'm going to cut it back out of my diet soon
to see if my mood stabilizes -- I'll report back.

 ...R.