From:
Lurisia Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:02:57 -0800
> Just curious if you are eating paleo to improve health in general or if you
> are also trying to get leaner.  From your workout schedule, it sounds like
> you are already extremely fit.

Both.  I am already extremely lean, thanks to the Paleo Diet and lots of
exercise.  To answer your question, general health and being fit are tied
together for me.  I would not want to be one and not the other, even if that's
possible.  The Paleo Diet gives me lots of energy, makes me feel great, and
makes it extremetly easy to stay fit.  While you certainly CAN stay lean on a
diet that includes grains, I find that it's much more difficult psychologically,
because it's so easy to overeat grains, and (at least for me) they are quite
addictive.