From:
Bernard Lischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 11:54:37 -0700
Ken.....  About mercury vapor being released every time you chew your food:
yes, I assume that there have been studies done on this because the dentist
who gave me the info. does research for UCLA school of dentistry and is well
read and up to date on the latest (and otherwise) studies.  He is a close
family friend, so I could ask him for details next time I see him, no
problem, if you like.

Michael Anthony....  Thanks for the info.  I'll definitely have a chat with
my dentist before I get the amalgams out.  WOE is 'way of eating.'  It's one
of the abreviations that the owners of the list suggest in that big e-mail
you get after you join this list.  I guess they're more trouble than the're
worth, and these last two sentences prove that.

BEL