From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 19:20:44 -0700
myers shirley wrote:

> I must have missed a post. What is Charles Hunt's relationship to Ray
> Audette? I don't mind seeing Ray making some money off of this program

I have no financial connection to Charles Hunt.  He first called me some
time ago for advice on paleolithic nutrition for his book and has since
called to ask advice about self-publishing.  He called again last week to
ask if I knew anyone to give testimonials for his TV project and I
suggested he post to this list.  I know he is sincere and has worked very
hard to produce his book (with very professional results).

I am always willing to help anyone who is activly trying to promote
paleolithic nutrition.  Charles efforts and obvious talent (former TV
News anchor) make an infomercial a natural.  The economics of such an
project dictate the cost and margins of the product sold but I feel
people will get much more for their money than other diet programs.  I
read in the Wall Street Journal that one such national program
(low-fat,low-calorie) gets an average of $1900 per client.  Even if
Charles charges what Dr. Eades does ($149), it will be a bargin to many
that would never buy or read a book.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"