From:
Kevin Monceaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:12:50 -0600
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.  Okay, I'm starting to make the
change to a Paleo-style diet.  For lunch I threw together some ground beef
with some onions, garlic, and spinach.  I resisted the urge to use salt.
I've seen some info on Paleo that says no salt and some that says to go easy
on the salt.  Which is it?  I did end up adding a little salt to the portion
I ate for lunch.  I know it's partially that I need to retrain my taste
buds.  I brought some of the leftovers to work with me for dinner.  I also
brought some fruits and jerkey to snack on.  The jerkey is store-bought so
not completely Paleo.  I haven't acquired a dehydrator or learned how to
make jerkey yet.  I'm now at work and resisting the pull of the vending
machine upstairs.

Kevin