Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:14:43 -0400
Barbara writes:

<<The references you provided originate from the 'Notmilk' site
(http://www.notmilk.com/),
which also promotes the benefits of soy.

Does this perhaps cast some doubt on the credibility of the source?>>

No, not when studies and published articles on the harmfulness of milk makes
up the majority of the citations.  These are valid references regardless of
his intentions.

<<I'm not denying that there are probably many valid references included,
but
some of the 'citations' are actually nothing more than self-promotion by
the author of the website, Robert Cohen.>>

I was not about to take the time to sort through them and eliminate those
that might be suspected of being 'self-promoting'.  The premise he presents
is correct; it is his conclusion that is questionable.

Siobhan