From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 00:58:58 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/99 8:49:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  Shouldn't we be sticking to the subject of what is paleo and non-paleo
> rather
>  than bickering over religious beliefs?  Isn't the point of this discussion
>  help one another become healthier i.e. the pursuit of happiness?

Thank you Adam. You're absolutely right.  That's why I didn't want to
get into any dicussion about religion.  I made a comment about it's
relevance on this list, and was told how "it is ON topic"..... Well maybe
it is, maybe it isn't..but as is so typical of people, when someone
makes a comment about their personal belief, they feel the need to
shove it on to other people...this I have found to be true of particular
belief systems. NOT all....I personnally stay neutral on religion.
But I'd be willing to bet others don't think so, because any question about
their beliefs is taken as a threat..so they put a self-serving negative
spin on it.  Religion is notorious for this. This is why I didn't even
want to discuss it.

Anna