From:
John Mazura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:18:09 -0600
Hi All!   Have been following the list for about a month because of my
lifelong interest/research into nutrition and what works best for me...and
because I came across some mention of "Paleo" diet.  I discovered my diet
has always been very close to "Paleo"?...  Meat,fish, vegies(no starch) and
fruit and tea...portions of meat are not too large, vegies eaten raw more
often than not and I fast and I walk. Five years ago I came here to Belize
to live cheaply and simply...and embrace some of the more healthy values of
the third world...added bonus is that all animals are grass fed, fruit and
vegetables are abundant and naturally ripe...Look forward to many
interesting posts.....John