From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 12:47:42 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/01 10:19:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< One interesting fact is that the ones who use butter on their bread have
 > less allergy than those who use margarine instead. And those who smear no
 > fat on their bread are the ones with most allergy problems! >>

I am not sure where this thread started, but I have just been listening to
Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation. She is promoting the
teachings of Dr. Price, a dentist in the 30's who researched native
populations. Basically the message is that all modern engineered foods cause
severe health problems in modern man, and that none of these problems occur
in traditional societies that eat natural foods obtained locally. Allergies
are one of these modern problems, and margarine is a highly engineered food,
as is modern white bread. She says use butter, and plenty of it.

I do recommend that subscribers to this list check out the Price Foundation
website at
www.WestonAPrice.org

Charles
San Diego, CA