Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:54:03 -0700
<<Not eating after the sun goes down and getting most
of your calories in the morning and midday hours
helps. Spreading the calories out so they are eaten in
about 3 hour intervals, working out on a empty stomach
early morning, keeping carbs at a 5-8% of total
calories, daily exposure to sunlight over as much
unclothed area as possible, increasing mineral intake,
meditating and stretching, are the most important
things I have found for maintaining/losing bodyfat and
keeping muscle. They have been the fundamentals for me
for more than 20 years, so I am sure you as well as
many others would benefit from practicing them.>>

I am having trouble with eating while I am working
midnights.  Since I don't work them consistently (only
two in a row every two weeks), I find myself eating
every 4-6 hours for those two days (since I also have
trouble sleeping for any length of time after working
midnights).  I normally can go for 7-8 hours after my
morning meal other days, but seem constantly hungry
when I am on this shift.  I make sure that I eat
plenty of fat in my meals, but that does not seem to
make a difference.  Any suggestions???
TIA
Jane

http://im.yahoo.com/