Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:41:06 +0000
I found a great recipe for cauliflower on the paleo-recipe section of paleodiet.com.  It is used for stuffing.  And now with the holidays coming up, you all should try it. It is a cauliflower sausage stuffing.  It is so good it can be eaten as a separate meal.  I add slivered almonds to mine and any veggies that i have that i think may go well with it.
Lillian