From:
Sarah Krans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:56:18 -0500
I've been on this list for a while, bought PaleoDiet a few years ago, and
have finally decided it is time to clean out my cupboards and go paleo!
What are some recommendations to stock in the fridge and freezer of foods
when the only resources available right now are Super Walmart and the local
grocery store (SMALL produce section!)?  I did put a request in to my aunts
and uncles at dinner tonight for some venison (I will be learning to dress a
deer!) and am also planning on putting in a garden next year.  I so live by
myself so I don't have to worry about other people, but don't want to take
too much time cooking.

Also, any quick recommendations for what to take to a Civil War reenactment
this coming weekend?  I'm not bringing anything to cook in so it is what can
be kept in a small cooler or kept in a basket.

Thanks!

Sarah