Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:41:36 -0800
Dear Christy, have you thought of moving here? And what about moving to a
place like where jean claude lives? Or another paleo colony? It would be
nice to have a paleo community open to all diverse groups but sharing the
value of eating paleo foods. I am looking to relocate within the next year
and am looking for such a place in a Western state, does anyone have any
suggestions? Mary
.