From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:05:05 -0500
>>>I get extremely bad tempered with replies like this. What nerve!<<<

Hi Molly! Few things:
1 - Sorry I am not perfect like you.
2 - I wouldn't even ask how things like war in Iraq (where kids and
women are dying unnecessarily) is affecting you.
3 - Without knowing who you are, I will make a wild guess and say that
all your life you wanted people to except you exactly the way you are (I
know unfortunately it rarely happens for any of us) - so why not do the
same for me? (Don't judge and in return you will not be judged).
Especially over such a minor thing, plus it wasn't addressed to you
anyway.

I stated that I type very slow and get too many e mails - business
related which means that those e mails need my full attention. This BB
is not a priority to me.
Plus I was asked to keep things "short", so I am.

Search engines are great tools.

I really hope that my response clears thing up for you.

Sincerely - Thomas