From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:24:57 -0400
Thought Paleofood members might be interested in this.  My friend Charles
Hunt, author of "Charles Hunt's Diet Evolution," is lookinf for help from
people who've had success as Paleo-style eaters.

Here's what he said in recent email to me:

> As usual, hollywood is doing the , "oh we need this now--- or no
> go"...... BY MONDAY!
> Which means I need them by Friday! They don't have time to start new
> people and get them through legal in time to shoot by september, as
they
> normally would do....
>
> This is a great chance to push the movement national too, but I need
> help from the troops who believe in this way of life, are looking to
get
> the word out, and have had DRAMATIC results! It's doesn't matter where
> they learned the principles, just that they believe in them and follow
> them to the best of their ability.  The paleo world could have an
> infomercial by wednesday, but the infomercial company (one of the top
> two by the way) needs to see what people have done for themselves with
> this kind of diet.
> Thanks so much for anything you can do!
> Charles
> NEW #'s
> 323.654.5488 home
> 323.654.0385 fax

If you'd like to be part of an infomercial to help publish basic
Paleo-eating ideas, please give him a call.