From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:26:02 +0900
On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 11:08  PM, Todd Moody wrote:
> What I find is that by treating myself in this way, to certain foods
> that I really like, when I really feel like having them, it's easier to

Sounds like my approach. My diet is not pure paleo, just paleo
oriented. I avoid grains, but eat what my mother-in-law cooks without
much fuss. It is only once a month or so, and why should I stress her
out too? So I eat tempura cooked in who knows what oil, breaded with
flour based batter, and rice. About once a month. Oh well. Added to
that the things I actively choose to eat like the occasional beer,
chocolate, and coffee with milk...

> So, my weight seems well controlled.  Here's a recent photo:
> http://www.sju.edu/~tmoody/graphics/in-office.jpg  This seems to be my
> "normal" weight at the moment, and it's fine with me.

Todd, unless your butt is enormously large, that pic doesn't look
overweight at all. Pretty good.

Good to hear from you again.