From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:53:51 MDT
> > Can you eat broccoli, kale or lettuce? I will try and find a copy of the
>book.
>
>No, strangely enough.

Todd,

Okay, you're really raising my eyebrows with this plan.  If I remember
correctly, you gave a brief outline of the yes/no list in the recent past.
Was it the full list?  Could you post a full list for the lazy (and cheap)
among us?  I'll try anything once (and the fun things twice!).

I don't know about eggs, but if you're out to lose weight, just saying 'no'
to nuts is a great idea; they're calorically dense and you can suck down
nearly 1000 calories in the blink of an eye with a bowl of nuts nearby.

Thanks in advance for helping me out and if it works, you KNOW I'll let the
list know.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO