From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:39:32 -0800
Well, this is just my opinion, but I think it's not so bad, lol.  Just today I read in my local paper that almost fifty percent of babies are born prematurely.  "Amazingly", it's been in just the timeline where drugs and boxed food and pet food came about...hmmmm.  No puzzle HERE.  I absolutely believe that food, etc., can cause this crap.  And to touch on the aforementioned subject about drugs being a "conspiracy", well, I believe that.  Someone else put it much more eloquently...it's not the "workers", it is the people making nine billion BILLION a year....of COURSE it's a conspiracy, COME ON.  But if one needs to put a more PC title on it, IT'S BIG BUCKS.  What's the difference, get real.

  Love,
  Bren, not buying any of that crap

  Not that I have researched this, but as a mother of three natural birthed babies I doubt that it could be painless no matter what you eat.