From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:55:24 -0700
On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:51:35 -0500 Aileen Keller
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > Bottled water tends to have sodium in it, even though it is not
> listed.
> > Trish
>
> I buy 100% spring water.  SUPPOSEDLY, if it says it's 100% and not
> just
> *spring water*, then it's supposed to be just that and not any other
> water
> mixed in.  It tastes different to me than regular bottled water.
> I'm
> wondering if it's the sodium and if spring water doesn't have much
> of it.

hmmm, that's a good question.  I asked a friend who works for a water
company, Sparklets.  He said their water company sweetens the water to
make it taste good.  He also said *spring water* is just that, it comes
from a spring, no filters etc, just good old fashion water which
naturally contains sodium.  *Purified water* is filtered, contains some
sodium, *drinking water* is the same as what comes out of your tap,
contains everything  LOL  and *distilled water* has no minerals, it's
been steamed and dripped into vats, then bottled. and *reverse osmosis*
best for household needs is the worse for your body.  Leaches minerals
from your body.  Anyone else have info on water?  After all this is just
from one guy who sells water =o]
Trish