From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:50:05 -0700
He doesn't look that good, IMHO....Red face, totally gray, flaccid chin tone.   The interviewer looks in better shape....LOL.

Sorry, but  we talk all we want about which foods to eat. The proof is in the pudding - maybe we should have a loincloth competition. Sort of a paleo remake of the Miss America pagents... LOL.    In my opinion, if you are doing paleo correctly, you should be strikingly glowing, in good shape, and have a nice vibration.

Okay, I know this will spark some commentary.  Hit me with your best shot.

Best,
Bathseva, cavegirl