Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:30:29 -0600
>Calling the paleo diet/lifestyle a religion is not really a serious
>statement. When you do, you are really saying is that it is LIKE a religion.

No, not at all.  I'm saying it is a religion.

I'll bet that most members of this group think all other diets are
wrong?  I'll bet that most members of this group think it's their job to
help save loved ones (if possible) by converting them to the Paleo
diet?  I'll even bet that some of you think of Ray's book as a Paleo bible?

You can't seriously tell me that this isn't a religion?

As an aside, what do you think the low fat diet of the last few decades
was?  People believed in something that wasn't real based upon logical
conclusions.  I call that religious thought.

Kat.