From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:00:26 MDT
Ginny,

>Weaning off coffee, already switched to black, one mug per day. But, yes,
>I'm getting headaches.

Long before going low-carb and radically changing my diet, I decided to
eliminate caffiene and see what happened.  I didn't drink coffee, just a few
cans of diet Coke a week.  For three days, it was headache city!  Then,
nothing.  Hope you enjoy the same end result!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  Be forewarned.  You will receive a few messages re: peanut butter.
Peanuts are a legume, not a nut, and non-paleo.  But I'll be the first to
tell you; peanut butter tastes sooooo good!