Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:50:50 -0500
Thanks for your input, Tom. I know that the science surrounding cholesterol
ranges from conflicting too soft at this point, but what concerns me about
my high numbers is that the few existing tribes of hunter gatherers have
really low numbers. Anyway, I'll be testing again soon so we'll see if I've
been able to make any difference. One other thing I've been wondering about
is how long should I wait to have my blood test after any
indulgence/transgression? About a week ago, I had my first desert in about
six weeks. How long should I wait to get tested?