Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:37:06 -0400
Jeff,

Wow!  I feel so fortunate that I came to the lowcarb/paleo way of eating and
life mainly to lose weight.  Some of the folks on this list have had such
major health problems to deal with!  I have lupus, but I had no idea at the
time that this way of life would so dramatically improve my health.  How sad
that most people go through life with at least a low level of unwellness -
not realizing what they are missing!

Paula H.

< Let the "Quack " go on quacking, do your research,  never stop
questioning. Most of all I am thankful to all of you for staying the course
and providing useful information so I could recover,  I and my family owe
you all more than I could repay.

Thank you,

Jeff>