From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 12:11:24 -0700
I watched a documentary on a traditional Inuit tribe, the title of which escapes
me.   One scene that is indelibly printed in my memory bank is a scene within an
igloo after a day of hunting.  A group of men are huddled around a boiling
crude metal pot that is sitting directly atop coals  in a hot fire pit.  I don't
know what they are burning, but its something flammable... LOL.   One  Inuit
says out loud to the camera as they are stirring a boiling metal pot containing
some form of bubbling seal meat:   "we can eat it raw, but we always prefer
cooking our meat whenever we get the chance its so much more delicous."

Batsheva