From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:49:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/01 9:59:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  but the body cannot tell the difference between added sugars and
 naturally occurring sugars in foods. This study is not an excuse to eat from

It can. The difference is in the amount of processing. It is modern
processing - heating, high pressure, steam cleaning, bleaching, etc, which
strips out all the co-nutrients present in natural food. There is a
difference between man made white granulated sugar, and natural sweeteners
such as maple syrup (used by the native americans, who had no dental
problems) and honey.

It's all in Sally Fallon's book, obtainable from the Price Foundation. I'm a
convert to her cause, so I'll keep pushing it!

Charles
San Diego, CA