From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:32:41 +0200
Michelle wrote:
> I'm especially interested if it helps with morning sickness.   >

You might consider it a flaw on your body that it it behaves badly and lets
you feel awful in the mornings during some weeks in the early part of
pregnancy but nature does not care if you yourself feel happy as long as
your genes and the genes of your baby do.

The fact that so many women experience morning sickness, not only the ones
living on SAD and not only those living today, is a sign that it is natural
and good even if not pleasant.

The first trimester when the fetus is forming all its organs you should not
eat everything that comes your way. Lots of leaves,veggies, nuts and flowers
that the pregnant woman could choose from she shouldn't choose from. When
the organ forming time is over, morning sickness is also over. We feel the
way we do because we are designed to do so. Evolution formed women to be
generally disgusted with foods and smells in the first trimester to shield
the vulnerable fetus.

Paleofood on the other hand is always good for you.

Eva