Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 19:10:07 -0700
Dear Linda,

Are you on the Low Carb Diabetes list? Many people there are low carb and
having wonderful results, but it seems that relatively few are paleo. I'm
wondering why more diabetics are not paleo as well as low carb?

Jean Claude:

There are literally tons of unprocessed olives around where I live. What can
you do with them? Around here they are viewed as a nuisance. They are
certainly organic, at least mine are! anyone is welcome to them! and almost
every neighbor on my street has an olive tree!