From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 07:44:45 -0700
Hi Mary,

>I am getting some buffalo liver, would like to cook it the least amount
>possible
I just cook my grassfed liver in olive oil as rare as possible on medium
high perhaps with some onions and/or mushrooms.
Any way to make it with almost no cooking but where my son would
>eat it?
I have ground it up and put it in a paleomeatloaf with other meat.
A pate would be nice too. That's Pa-tay since I don't have an accent mark
available.
Could I slice it and dry it?
I tried this but it dried out too hard and I thought it would break my
coffee grinder.

All the best,
Susan