From:
Neil Abrahams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:23:23 -0800
Kim Kline wrote:

>> One-and-a-half >cups of almonds will easily make a quart of milk.
>

> How long does the milk last in the fridge after it is made?

> Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
> http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

If you bring it to a boil at some point, especially if you've soaked the
nuts for long enough to get the enzymes active, it should last a week.
I've never thought it turned bad, guess it's the oil that starts
becoming rancid.  If enzymes are active, I suppose it'll not last as
long.  Give it a try and see for yourself.  My main point is that whole
seed is better than meal, always.