From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:48:50 EDT
In a message dated 08/20/2002 11:20:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> >1) Why do you think that your diet will be the focus of your visit?  Lack
of
>   >periods in a young healthy female should never PRIMARILY indicate a need
> to rework diet!
>
>  And diet can be the primary cause.

OK - I have absolutely no desire to quibble on this any more.  Whether I was
clear or not, my reference addressed the way in which doctors investigate
problems - NOT the true cause of the problems.  The primary workup indication
is testing for hormonal abnormalities, after which other areas are addressed.
 The original poster was looking to avoid problems with her doc and her
chosen WOE.  I wish her luck.