From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 20:38:03 EDT
Most people will have trouble digesting the amount of nuts you recommend.
Some people also have problems with the lectins in nuts.  Nuts are not equal
to meat.

In a message dated 5/31/2000 3:10:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< May I suggest that anyone considers to eat a nut instead of pemmican?
 I has the about the same amount of fat and protein as pemmican,
 is directly made by nature,
 has nice polyinsaturated fats and vitamin e and b,
 and is available in plenty amounts.

 In addition, a nut is 100% paleo, because it some grow in africa, also
 in a savanne also millions of years back, and primates, equipped with a
 stone and a brain are capable to open the shell.
 Whereas pemmican is a little processed food.
 Nice as a travel-equipment for hunters.
 But - as Jean-Claude writes- because of the very low fat of wild animals
 only available in very small amounts. >>