Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 05:56:40 -0500
>Never use warm tap water! The heater usually have copper tubes,
>and bcause of heating and other factors, some toxic copper salts
>will be present in the water.

>Same goes for lead piping - the hot/ warm water can leech out the lead
into the water, mostly when the hot water has been standing awhile between
uses.

Sounds like you guys need a reliable, effective, certified,  point-of-use,
solid carbon block water purifer.  Our drinking water is free of lead,
asbestos, heavy metals, and chlorine, THMS (trihalomethances, which are
carcinogenic), herbicides, pesticides, crypto, giardia and other  less than
delicious, less than healthy additions.  I think these are an essential
ingredient in a healthy Paleo kitchen given our current state of affairs in
the world.

Rachel