From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:40:17 +1000
Thanks, Jean and Richard for your suggestions.
Richard, where would I find the "treatment" for ileo caecal problems?
Jean, I agree that gluten is a disaster for people who are susceptible to gut problems.
Sadly, I am facing the prospect that sugar (in the form of fructose in fruit as well as the odd half a teaspoon of sucrose in tea) is also a problem for me and needs to be severely limited.
Fortunately, the mango season here in Australia is over; and blueberries are too expensive to overdose on.
Coffee will be sorely missed though, sigh.

Evelyn