From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:32:23 -0800
I recently began eating commercial beef again about
four days ago.  The grain fed steriod pumped
antibiotic laced stuff(I would prefer organic free
range).  I hadn't eaten it in almost a year.  Three
days after I began eating it again I felt like I came
down with some kind of bug.  I was wondering if there
were any former vegitarians who may have had this
experience.  There is also an illness going around
right now with the same type of symptoms I'm having,
so it is not cut and dry.  I have a faint headache,
intermittent sore throat, and occasional stomach upset
during the night.  But I'm happy to say that the
symptoms are very mild and no where near as bad a the
"common colds" I used to get once in a while.

Kenny

=====