From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:55:39 +0100
Hi

I'm considering switching to an alternate day eating pattern.
Basically because even eating once a day is wasting far too much time
- by the time I've prepared, cooked and cleaned up the mess after a
meal, I can easily lose 2 or 3 hours in the day.  Now of course the
real problem is that I'm trying to do too much :)  But unfortunately I
can't do much about the time pressures I'm under so something has to go.

I'm actually considering eating veg every day and meat alternate
days.  Depending on what veg that is (eg leafy or root) that would put
my veg days in the range 0-500 calories, so my meat days would have to
be about 3500 calories.  Common sense says that as I eat 500g-1kg of
meat a day, that I'll need 1-2kg of meat on meat days, and I'll also
need to eat about 200g of fat to avoid rabbit starvation.  I'm not
sure how long that would take to prepare and eat, but I suspect quite
a while...

My main concern is that since my adrenal glands are somewhat burnt out
(can't say how much exactly, but I know they are), that this would put
too much stress on my body, and instead of getting the benefits of
intermittent fasting I'd make things worse.  I guess I'd only know if
I tried though.

Thoughts welcome...

Thanks
Ashley