From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:26:14 -0800
From my experience, regardless of how quinoa is
classified it has the same effects as grains in terms
of digestion and blood sugar response.  One suggestion
I will offer, though, is that when I used to cook and
eat it I found that soaking it for several hours and
then throwing the soaking water away and cooking with
fresh (replacing the amount that I threw off) improved
it somewhat for me.

http://mail.yahoo.com