From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:48:42 -0700
I know I'll get a lecture about this being covered before but I will ask anyway.

Regarding saturated fats place in the diet, how much is too much?

I am having a difficult time trying to get what I think is enough fat in my diet.

One camp says to eat bacon,eggs lard and pemmican. The other says trim all visible fats then add avocado and olives.
If we are trying to reduce Om6 why are we adding it in after removing fats from grass fed beef.  Which is better
the beef fat or the avocado?  Confused.

If I eat:
6oz Sirloin, grass fed
handful of baby carrots
salad
a few walnuts
handful of berries

is this enough and is it balanced, enough calories for dinner?

I was vegetarian for 15 years and switched to paleo 3 months ago. I feel better but not great.  Maybe it takes
more time to reverse the damage done.  I don't know? Just looking for some encouragement during a down time.

Thanks,
Jeff