Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:16:41 -0400
Quick definition of food:
What keeps me in good health.
I am not in good health. I cannot get the same food as our paleolithic
ancestors. I cannot get the modern equivalent of paleolithic food.
By testing various foods on myself, and reading this list (and others), I
am guided into a better state of health than I could otherwise realise.
I (and I think all of us) accept what we permit ourselves to believe,
sometimes as a result of evidence.

William