From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:21:18 -0500
Have you considered having a C-Reactive Protein bloodtest done? And what
about homocysteine? Both of these are very revealing correlators to
heart disease. CRP reveals internal inflammation, which more and more
research is pointing to as what heart disease is a form of.

Also, how sensitive is LDLs to what you have eaten recently?

--Richard