From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:18:27 +0200
Ground meat is my main food. I dehydrate it. Never had any bacteria peoblems.
Mostly wild moose meat and Irish beef that is grass fed (only available here
sometimes, but then really cheap).
It is an ideal food, I think. Easy to store and as lunch at work (together with some
raw cabbage or carrots). I also often mix in  green veggies in the meat, when
preparing for dehydrating.

- Hans