Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:22:42 -0400
Hi David,

Here's a piece of the small amount I know about pleomorphism.

Pleomorphism is based upon the idea that all warm-blooded organisms host a
primal plant germ. This change in form through environmental influences.
Allopathic medicine is based upon monomorphism which assigns only a single
form and function to microorganisms and does not recognize cyclic
developmental changes. So, pleomorphists believe in the fundamental
mutability of form in microorganisms and that microorganisms can abruptly
change from an avirulent benign form into a potentially virulent pathogenic
form.  This is the gist of it, right?

I understand the reasoning behind isopathic tx with homeopathic doses.  Do
you do any of this?  I've been looking for training and seminars in this.

Now, the question is - how do we morph this into a paleofood discussion?

Siobhan