From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:27:50 MDT
Ken stuart wrote:

>I eliminated ALL dairy for about six months and it did not affect my health
>at
>all.
>
>Whereas I subsequently resumed eating cheese, and then eliminated grains
>and
>legumes yadda yadda yadda...

Just trying to make sure I understand.  When you eliminated dairy, you still
ate grains, etc?

From time to time, say, in a restaurant, I'll eat a little cheese and notice
no problems.  But when I went from low-carb to low-carb paleo (with
elimination of dairy the only real difference), I did notice a benefit.
Going low-carb put an end to a lifetime of insomnia within 72 hours.  Great!
  But after eliminating dairy, my need for sleep was reduced.  I do just
fine on 6-7 hours and can get by with 5 if need be.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO