From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:54:14 -0400
Yes, Veggie slices offer me hope to break a cow cheese addiction. After
eating cheese everyday for 40+ years I think that using a little soy
cheese is not a big evil. Besides, it works. I'm cheese free and feeling
better. It is progress not perfection that I want.

I do appreciate the food rant by Alexs. It is nasty business to produce
processed, preserved "food" and get it to taste good.

Michael