From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:43:07 EST
Hi every one!

I've started muy 4.5 month old son on vegetables since his pediatrician
reccomended that  we start my son on solid foods (He recommended iron fortifies
reice cereal) When I told him that I will not feed my son grains since we are
following a more Natural diet he explained to me that it is critical to feed my
som IRON fortified cereal since iron is important fir his brain development.

I thought that breast milk will provide my son with all the iron he needs for
brain development.  Do I need to supplement with iron?

Any thoughts?

Alex