From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 05:41:06 -0500
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:32:47 +0100, Esben Brun <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>May I ask why do you choose to be vegetarian ?             (I'm not trying
>to make you eat worms and carrion,    I'm just curious :-)

I'm disgusted by what is called "meat production". Additionally
after many years I feel strong discomfort in the thought of eating an
animal body.

It would be different if animals were wild, living in the wild,
eating themselves from the wild with all the full minerals and nutrients,
and if hunting would be part of my options to live at a certain place.
In the outback for example.
In this case I would only have left to make my bill with the hunted animal
This I think would be acceptable if I didn't have other options.

Like with Lucy, homo erectus or Cro Magnon human.

Amadeus