From:
"Sharon E. Snyder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:09:10 -0800
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Michael Audette wrote:

>   What do you consider to be good endurance? I'm not trying to brag, but I'm
> 45 now and like it 3 times a day, 7 days a week. Perhaps that's why women
> don't stick around very long. Here in Austin, we have alot of vegetarians.
> We also have alot of Gays. What's with that?

Luck?

Rather than look to a chemical/hormonal causation, I suspect it's because
Austin (like San Francisco and NYC) is known for being a liberal, tolerant
town.

Brief intro: I'm Sharon, 30, live in San Francisco and am experimenting
with paleo as I deal with what I think is candidiasis. So far, so good.

Sharon