From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:27:26 -0700
> You forgot to mention the 48 hour break between each
> day.  Not everyone
> currently on the list was around for our previous
> discussion of this, so such
> things needs to be included each time.

On the contrary, I intentionally do not mention
recovery days. I set all my workouts up to be on a
"catch as catch can" schedule. Yes, ideally, I will do
each workout once per week with a day's rest between,
therefore working the entire body once per week. But,
my schedule sometimes dictates that I work out two
days in a row, or sometimes even four days in one
week.

On the other hand, I must also state that, although I
lean toward the high-intensity training theories that
stress rest and recuperation, I also know of many
individuals who do great working out six days per
week.

http://mail.yahoo.com/